The Minnesota Health Strategy and Communications Network (MHSCN) seeks to provide networking and educational opportunities designed to improve the professional skills of those in health care strategic planning, marketing, public relations and communications. MHSCN is seeking speakers for its annual in-person conference to be held at Hilton Rochester Mayo Clinic on Monday, October 10, 2022.
Speaker topics should be related to:
- Content development
- Monitoring/reputation management
- Marketing/PR environment, post-COVID-19
- Social media
- Customer/patient experience
- Diversity and equity in marketing
- Relationship building
- Marketing/PR/leadership mindsets
- Marketing/PR/communications thinking and strategy
Are you an expert in any of the above areas? Join us as part of the speaker line-up for the fall conference!
Submit a proposal to Cory Docken, MHSCN president, by Monday, July 18. Be sure to include the following:
- How we can reach you (phone number, email address)
- Name, title, credentials and organization
- Audience for which your presentation would be most suitable
- Session type (keynote, panel, roundtable discussions)
- Presentation title, brief description and at least three key takeaways
- High-resolution professional headshot
- Presentation length (maximum is 45 minutes)
- AV equipment required for presentation
- Resume or CV including past speaking engagements
- One professional reference
If selected, speakers will need to provide an outline and electronic version of any handouts and presentation to review at least 2 weeks prior to October 10, 2022.
Speakers receive the following perks:
- Free conference registration including meals and snacks during the conference session ($200 value)
- Presentation published on social media and website
- Valuable networking opportunities with peers and those in like industries
Please note that lodging, transportation and meals (other than meals and snacks during the conference session) will not be provided by MHSCN. Discounted lodging options will be available.
By submitting a proposal, you are agreeing to waive your right to be reimbursed by MHSCN for any speaker fees and for any speaker travel expenses that may be incurred. MHSCN does not guarantee any submitted proposal will be selected for the conference.