The MHSCN Spotlight honors exceptional work during COVID-19. Categories of work could include, but are not limited to:
- Communications, public relations or marketing projects (marketing campaign, long or short video series, media effort, etc.)
- Communications, public relations or marketing challenges and how they were successfully addressed
The competition is open to MHSCN members. The application deadline has been extended to Nov. 6.
Before you hit the register button to submit an entry, please be sure to prepare the information described below.
Required: Upload a Word document or PDF with a maximum 500-word write-up on your project or topic:
- Describe the challenge, opportunity or environment that necessitated the tactic.
- Share how you developed the solution or project.
- Provide data or anecdotal evidence supporting the level of success the tactic had in meeting its goal.
- Share up to three lessons learned.
Optional: Submit a slide deck with up to five slides with supporting visuals or assets.
Email Emily Lowther, MHSCN board member.