As my term as MHSCN President comes to a close at the end of this year, I take pause to reflect on what this great board accomplished in 2016.
- Launched a new brand look for MHSCN. More modern and supportive of our work here in Minnesota.
- Created a digital strategy for a website
- Strengthened strategic partnerships to support our events and programming with University of Minnesota, IABC MN, MN PRSA and MWMC
- Registered several new members, and renewed even more
My vision for MHSCN was three-fold:
1. Revitalize the look and 'feel' of MHSCN - check!
2. Instill goal setting as part of our personal and professional work - ongoing practice!
3. Create a greater sense of community to help MHSCN become THE marketing and communication channel for Minnesota healthcare marketing professionals - work in process!
This vision may live on, or it may morph as we navigate change with a new board and new President. But the opportunity still exists for all of us to build this professional community. It starts with sharing ideas, resources and a common passion to revitalize healthcare.
So in the spirit of sharing resources, I'd like to share an upcoming webinar from Forrester scheduled for December 13, 2016 at 8pm CST, Predictions for Navigating Change. Click here to register for the free event.
I am grateful for all of you. Thank you for a fabulous 2016 and I look forward to working with all of you to building the MHSCN community.